Celebrate any occasion to eat cheese!
We have sourced the finest products from bespoke suppliers that you won’t necessarily find on the supermarket shelves. Hobart Hamper Co chooses to exclusively use Tasmanian products (where possible). We believe it’s really important to all get behind our local producers because what they produce is truly world class! This makes our hampers so much more of a gift where the recipients wouldn’t have maybe tried these amazing products, which we love to showcase.
This hamper comes in a gorgeous white and black Hatbox and all the products are carefully packed in white tissue.
In this Hamper is:
- Cripps Premium Tasmanian Shortbread - Master Bakers Since 1878 - 200g
- 2 x Different varieties of Bespoke amazing Tasmanian cheese - YUM!!
- Bamboo Cheese Board
- Spreader for cheeses and Relish
- Tasman Sea Salt Lavosh Crispbread 150g
- Tasmanian Baked Fig & Olive Seed Crisps 170g
- Tasman's Harvest Fig & Sesame Paste with whole pink peppercorns 100g (Decadent, delicious, this tastes combination goes beautifully with cheeses)
- Tasman's Harvest Tomato Relish 270g
- Tasman's Harvest Sweet & Spiced Cherries 270g (Treat this relish as you would an olive -eat it by itself or pair it with cheese and it is surprisingly AMAZING!)
- Tasman's Harvest Ploughman's Pickle 270g
- Posy of Fresh seasonal "Avane" flowers in White and green tones in a glass vase
At times some products pictured may be unavailable due to seasonal conditions. HOBART HAMPER CO will always take utmost care to ensure the final product is similar in quality to the requested item. Substitutions and alterations to the style of a product will be of similar quality and value. One of our fabulous hamper curators will contact you if the selection is too different or unavailable.
Same Day Delivery please place your order online by 2pm Weekdays. Saturday Delivery can be organised in advance. We do not deliver on a Sunday, except for Occasions such as Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. Check out our delivery Information page or call us if you have any questions (03) 6234 4668